(Webinar Approximately 50 minutes)
This webinar is presented by Scott Carney. Scott discovered the pattern and first defined the structure in 2001. In this webinar, he will demonstrate how to identify the pattern, offer a thorough explanation of the pattern’s origin and outlines how to apply the pattern to future trading opportunities.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Origin of the Bat Structure
- The importance of the differentiation in similar structures
- Great Gartley Controversy Review
- The Origin of the 88.6% Retracement – Its Importance in Harmonic Trading and Technical Analysis
- Bat Pattern Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ)
- Bullish Illustrations and Examples
- Bearish Illustrations and Examples
- Bat Pattern Library
Trademark Note: The Bat Pattern is a registered trademark of Scott Carney and HarmonicTrader.com, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
Any product, service and/or presentation that references harmonic pattern names, terminology and illustrations must follow United States Fair Use laws (2007) where individuals, companies and industry professionals must secure express written consent from Scott M. Carney-Harmonic Trader, L.L.C., for authorization of Trademark and Copright intellectual property. Unauthorized use by for-profit entities is prohibited and requires consent from Scott M. Carney-Harmonic Trader, L.L.C. All rights reserved!